Guess that Game | Game Gear 30th Anniversary Edition Week #5

Welcome Forums Sega Handhelds Game Gear Guess that Game | Game Gear 30th Anniversary Edition Week #5

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Barry Pearson
    Keymaster

This week we look at a platformer that has its roots in Sonic’s creation. What is the game?

Guess that Game

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Barry Pearson. Reason: Thread is no longer sticky
    Kerry
    Participant

Star Craze

Anthony Wall
    Participant

No idea… sonic swinger?

Phil Barrow
    Participant

Probably my favourite megadrive game! Also had the best music on the megadrive too (yes Barry, I mean that!)

Ristar

Barry Pearson
    Keymaster

Probably my favourite megadrive game! Also had the best music on the megadrive too (yes Barry, I mean that!)

Now I know you don’t really mean that! The music is good, but I don’t think it’s the best on the system.

Phil Barrow
    Participant

Now I know you don’t really mean that! The music is good, but I don’t think it’s the best on the system.

I really do, I love the music in other games, though the music in Ristar is just really good

Tom
    Participant

Shooting Star?

Barry Pearson
    Keymaster

Some great suggestions… and some not so great ones too. One more day until the answer is revealed.

Barry Pearson
    Keymaster

The closest answer this week was Phil with Ristar – although Tom wasn’t too far off with ‘Shooting Star’. The full title of the game was: Ristar the Shooting Star.

The name of the game was absolutely was not Sonic Swingers…

Don’t forget to check out this week’s Guess the Game here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.