Episode 20 and 21: 20 Years of Xbox

Welcome Forums Podcasts Retro Gaming Dads Podcast Episode 20 and 21: 20 Years of Xbox

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barry Pearson
    Keymaster

Retro Gaming Dads - Episode 20

In the latest episodes of the Retro Gaming Dads Podcast, we take a look back at 20 years of the O.G. Xbox by talking about 20 games we feel defined the console.

Episode 20 will talk about our first 10 titles, as we go into what made them great and why they define our time with Microsoft’s colossal console.

What games do you think of when you think back to the Xbox? Let us know, and see how our list stacks up.

unleash
    Participant

I did not know you asked this question in a forum. Here is my message with the games I like on the Xbox. My top 10 games on this xbox is be.
    1. Halo 2
    2. Halo
    3. Blinx the Time Sweeper
    4. Burnout 3 Takedown
    5. Grand Theft Auto Vice City
    6. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    7. Morrowind
    8. Need for Speed Most Wanted
    9. Jade Empire
    10. Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

That is my choice in the games. I like your choice too.

Barry Pearson
    Keymaster

Episode 21

Episode 21 is now available, and with it the conclusion of our top 20 original Xbox games!

We’ll run the gamut of titles, from soaring through the skies on the back of a dragon, speeding through traffic at over 100mph, to fighting for the very survival of the human race. We’re sure that at least one of your favourite Xbox titles will make an appearance.

Did your favourite game make the cut, and do you agree with our selection? We’d love to know!

Tom
    Participant

Cool podcast but where’s my Forza games at? SegaGT isn’t an acceptable replacement to Forza on the original X-Box!

Barry Pearson
    Keymaster

I think that was a genre that we were lacking representation. There’s so many great racing games from a variety of series, while Burnout 2: Point of Impact is one of our favourite it’s perhaps falls short of not being the best racer for the system.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.